Friday, November 6, 2009

You.....

I have been so busy working on my thesis and grad school homework this week that I finally rewarded myself last night with a scrapbook page!  I'm not scrapping a lot these days, but every time I sit down to do a page, I want to keep going!  I am really looking forward to being done with school and throwing myself into my scrapbooking!  Here's a page I did last night....

I also created a freebie quick page for you!  Here's the preview......


You can download the PNG file Here

Michelle

Credits:
Every quick page I make is made with kits or elements that were offered free by the digital scrapbooking designers.  I take no credit for any of the elements of the page and try my best to post proper credits for each item.
Papers & Elements from Happy Go Lucky from Shabby Princess Designs
"Y" from eyeinpspire Smitten Alpha
"O" from Vicky parker "going dotty"
"U" from digitreats
Buttons from MandyMade Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment